Elite Specialty Staffing respects and protects your privacy…
What personal information is collected?
Elite Specialty Staffing collects data, such as name, address, e-mail, fax, telephone numbers, license, employer and credit card information (collectively, “Your personal stuff”), from you, through the registration forms on the Elite Specialty Staffing Website. Elite Specialty Staffing may keep a record of any correspondence with you. Elite Specialty Staffing may retain copies of all information that you provide through the Website, both during your use of the Website and any services available through the Website and after termination or expiration of such use. Elite Specialty Staffing may also ask you to complete surveys for research purposes and may keep a copy of your responses. Please note that you are not obligated to respond to such surveys.
Does Elite Specialty Staffing track users?
How does Elite Specialty Staffing use personal information?
Elite Specialty Staffing may use information collected from you for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to the following:
- For direct marketing campaigns, as permitted by law; Elite Specialty Staffing will give you the option to opt out of each commercial email communication that it sends to you;
- To provide you with information and services that you request from Elite Specialty Staffing or which Elite Specialty Staffing feels may interest you, where you have consented for such purposes;
- To customize the Website to your preferences;
- To provide you with services available through the Website, for which you register;
- To develop new features of the Website or services available through the Website, and for testing and other development purposes that do not involve disclosure to third parties;
- To carry out Elite Specialty Staffing’ obligations under any contracts with you;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about the changes to the Website or any services available through the Website, including new product announcements;
- To conduct internal administration of Elite Specialty Staffing’s business.
Does Elite Specialty Staffing disclose Your personal stuff to Third Parties?
- In the event that Elite Specialty Staffing sells or buys any business or assets, in which case Elite Specialty Staffing may disclose Your personal stuff to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Elite Specialty Staffing or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Your personal stuff held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If Elite Specialty Staffing is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Elite Specialty Staffing or its customers, which includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Elite Specialty Staffing may use all of Your website usage data, including that which is specific to User, and the Business Data for the purpose of creating aggregated and anonymized statistics (the “Aggregate Data”). Elite Specialty Staffing shall be the sole owner of the Aggregate Data and, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, shall be free to use and disclose the Aggregate Data at its discretion. Aggregate Data shall not include the User’s Business Data unless it has first been aggregated with data belonging to other Elite Specialty Staffing clients or User’s.
Securing your personal information
Elite Specialty Staffing takes reasonable steps to protect Your personal stuff as you transmit such information from your computer or other device to the Website, and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. You should keep in mind, however, that no internet transmission is 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to the Website via e-mail or other electronic means. Where Elite Specialty Staffing has given you a username and/or password which enables you to access certain parts of the Elite Specialty Staffing Website, you are responsible for keeping such username and/or password confidential.
Third party websites
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to external websites. Elite Specialty Staffing encourages you to review the privacy and security policies of any externally linked websites that may be accessed through the Website. Elite Specialty Staffing assumes no responsibility or liability for the information, collection and disclosure practices of any external websites that a User can access through the Website. Please check the privacy policies of these external websites before you submit any Your personal stuff or other information to them.
Changing your personal information
To keep Your personal stuff accurate, current and complete, please contact us via the email address on the Contact Us page. Elite Specialty Staffing shall use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to your data access request within 90 days of receiving your request. If Elite Specialty Staffing is unable to respond to your request within such period Elite Specialty Staffing shall use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of the reason why Elite Specialty Staffing is so unable. Should you choose to unsubscribe from any mailing lists for which you registered, you may do so by following the instructions on how to unsubscribe provided in all Elite Specialty Staffing communications.
Elite Specialty Staffing is what it is Thanks to You
If you have any queries about the privacy statement or to report a privacy issue, please contact us using the information on the Contact Us section of Our Website.